- Oras de lucru: Bucuresti, Craiova, Iasi, Constanta, Galati
- Tipul job-ului: Full Time
- Nivel cariera: Entry-Level (< 2 Ani), Mid-Level (2-5 Ani)
- Departamente: Educatie / Training, Office / Back-Office / Secretariat
- Limba straina: Engleza
- Key responsibilities
- Meticulously follow up with customer enquiries for full-time and part-time courses, recording all activity appropriately within the CRM system.
- Proactively build knowledge of the education industry and develop sales techniques and methods for closing a sale.
- Nurturing accounts from a lead to sale.
- Conducting one-to-one meetings
- Maintain recruitment related documentation and processes.
- Build relationships with students to support sales and marketing activity.
- Engaging in outreach activity engaging schools, colleges, universities and industry as appropriate (ie fairs, presentations, workshops, tasters, festivals, events). Willingness to travel across the country for different projects.
- Manage the admissions processes and action queries in a timely manner,
- Responsible for liaising with other IntegralEdu departments
- Experience in a sales or customer service role, must be comfortable communicating with students via email, phone and in person;
- Self-motivated, passionate and entrepreneurial person, committed to make things happen;
- Smells like TEAM Spirit;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to manage an individual sales pipeline;
- Curious individual, learning and discovery oriented, flexible and creative in finding solutions;
- Ability to establish connections and manage relationships;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Drive for Excellence and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent command of English language; GERMAN or any other Second foreign language will be considered strong advantage;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office programs, CRM will be a plus.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Recent graduates or last year students are also welcome
IntegralEdu is a leading educational consultancy company with experience on the Romanian market since 2008, and over 28 years of experience at an international level. We are a tight-knit and approachable community helping pupils, students and young professionals identifying the right educational path at institutions abroad. We partner with over 500 institutions from abroad, from summer camps organizations, boarding schools to universities, being their official representative in Romania.
We’re looking for a Junior or Senior Educational Consultant to join our team to offer guidance and admissions advice in the consultancy process to prospective students across our University Placement Department. You will have a key role in the process of consulting and guiding the candidate for education abroad from the first meeting through the entire process and ensure the highest level of customer experience and satisfaction.
You’ll be required to rigorously manage the sales pipeline for admission into the bachelor and master programs, short-courses and certificates. This includes pre-sales activities, open day presentations, engaging potential students by email, phone and in person. A fantastic way to break into the creative educational consultancy sector and join a vibrant, creative and driven team.
SALARY, PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Private medical subscription
- Very dynamic and diverse daily routine, fam-trips to partner institutions from abroad
- Development trainings with institutions from abroad
- Flexible work policy
- Very central office with nice atmosphere and unlimited coffee
IntegralEdu is the most important educational consultant in Romania for studies abroad, with offices in Bucharest, Constanta, Craiova, Galati and Iasi. The INTEGRAL group of companies has an international experience of over 28 years in consulting students, parents and all those interested in the best educational programs and institutions abroad, high schools, universities and foreign language centers. Present in Romania since 2008, IntegralEdu is the largest educational consulting company locally and represents over 500 top educational institutions from around the world, as well the leading provider of educational events, namely World Education Fair.
Hai sa ne cunoastem! Lasa-ne CV-ul tau pe adresa de e-mail: email@example.com