Completeaza formularul si programeaza o sedinta cu unul dintre consultantii nostri educationali.
Angajam consultant educational
Vrei sa te alaturi echipei noastre tinere si pline de viata?
Citeste cu atentie criteriile noastre si daca te potrivesti descrierii si te atrage oferta noastra, contacteaza-ne!
- Oras de lucru: Bucuresti, Craiova, Iasi, Constanta, Galati
- Tipul job-ului: Full Time, Internship / Voluntariat
- Nivel cariera: Entry-Level (< 2 Ani), Mid-Level (2-5 Ani)
- Studii: Calificat, Student și alte 1
- Departamente: Educatie / Training / Arte, Office / Back-Office / Secretariat și alte 3
- Limba straina: Engleza
- Key responsibilities
- Meticulously follow up with customer enquiries for full-time and part-time courses, recording all activity appropriately within the CRM system.
- Proactively build knowledge of the education industry and develop sales techniques and methods for closing a sale.
- Nurturing accounts from a lead to sale.
- Conducting one-to-one meetings
- Maintain recruitment related documentation and processes.
- Build relationships with students to support sales and marketing activity.
- Engaging in outreach activity engaging schools, colleges, universities and industry as appropriate (ie fairs, presentations, workshops, tasters, festivals, events). Willingness to travel across the country for different projects.
- Manage the admissions processes and action queries in a timely manner,
- Responsible for liaising with other IntegralEdu departments
- Experience in a sales or customer service role, must be comfortable communicating with students via email, phone and in person;
- Self-motivated, passionate and entrepreneurial person, committed to make things happen;
- Smells like TEAM Spirit;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to manage an individual sales pipeline;
- Curious individual, learning and discovery oriented, flexible and creative in finding solutions;
- Ability to establish connections and manage relationships;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Drive for Excellence and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent command of English language; GERMAN or any other Second foreign language will be considered strong advantage;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office programs, CRM will be a plus.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Recent graduates or last year students are also welcome
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Private medical subscription
- Very dynamic and diverse daily routine, fam-trips to partner institutions from abroad
- Development trainings with institutions from abroad
- Flexible work policy
- Very central office with nice atmosphere and unlimited coffee
CONTACTEAZA UN CONSILIER EDUCATIONAL INTEGRALEDU
PROGRAMEAZA O SEDINTA DE CONSULTANTA